The Royal Grand Palace is a place of interest for every tourist who is attending Bangkok. The following landmarks are considered to be the best examples of classical Thai architecture: the amazing Grand Palace and the sparkling Temple of the Emerald Buddha, or “Wat Phra Keao”, which is one of the most remarkable Buddhist temples in the world.
Speaking about the Royal Grand Palace, it shows the impact of traditional European architecture. Some of the European cultural patterns have been successfully embraced by Thai Monarchs over the ages.
Visitors are required to dress appropriately when visiting the Royal Grand Palace and sacred temples. The following dress code (applicable to both ladies and gentlemen) should be observed:
- Shorts, mini-skirts, short skirts, tight fitting trousers, as well as tights cannot be worn as outer garments,
- See-through shirts and blouses, as well as culottes or quarter length trousers cannot be worn
- Sleeveless shirts or vests cannot be worn as outer garments
- Sandals (without ankle or heel straps) cannot be worn,
- All shirt sleeves, whether long or short, cannot be rolled up.
Tour will start at your hotel.
We will travel to Royal Grand Palace by taxi or by public transport – that depends on location of your hotel and your opinion.
Cost of tickets is not included into the tour’s price. You will pay only own tickets because Thai people have free entrance to all temples and palaces in Thailand.
There are more than 30 interesting historical buildings and objects at the territory of Royal Grand Palace. We can to observe every one or just main from them – that is up to you.
End of tour will be in your hotel (or at any place where you will want).
Please pay attention: you will must to leave your footwear outside of building for to enter to all temples and some other buildings.
You will pay full amount at the end of tour to guide. Cash, Thai Bahts only.
Please read “Save your time and money” section (below) before to order this tour.
Any tour can be tailored up to your wishes and demands. For to save time and your money Royal Grand Palace tour can be connected with next our tours:
- Temple of Emerald Buddha (Wat Phra Kaew) tour
- Reclining Buddha Temple (Wat Pho) and museum/school of Thai massage tour
- Temple of the Dawn (Wat Arun) tour
- Wat Mahathat and Vipassana Meditation centre
- Bangkok National Museum tour
- River boat tour (Chaopraya river)
- Bangkok’s channels boat tour